The summer months are an excellent opportunity to get ahead of the academic year, allowing students to reduce their workload considerably whilst improving their understanding of the content covered previously.
In general, the summer courses are excellent for the following 3 scenarios:
- Preparing for a reset or the IB November exams. The IB Diploma is highly demanding, so in order to prepare the November exams we offer personalized summer courses where we polish exam technique using official past paper questions.
- Students about to start Year 11 or Year 13. The grades at the end of this year are a point of inflexion in your academic career. This stresses the need to reduce future workload and settle the concepts covered so far in order to improve the chances of fulfilling your expectations
- Students about to start Year 12. We have devised a “bridge-course” that smooths the transition from IGCSE concepts to the structure and complexity of A-Levels.
- Dates: July & August
- IB Standard Level: 4.5 classes - IB Higher-level: 5 classes
- Duration: 1 class = 4 hours